Thursday, January 19, 2006

Blogging

Is this whole thing worthwhile? I mean, why blog? Does anybody care what I think about things? Probably not so why am I doing this?
The answers to those questions are:
-Probably not
-Who knows
-Of course not. In todays world noone cares about what other people think. Or at least that is what we are supposed to believe. Wow that could turn into a huge discussion.
-I still have no idea although I was deeply impressed with a friends blog and my fiance is also using it for good purposes. We shall see if I keep it up. Judging by past projects - not very likely.

What a weird feeling. My first blog.

5 comments:

Irene said...

cool blog, dear. welcome to the world of meaningless cyberspace.

Anonymous said...

Reubs, you make me laugh. We're gonna miss you... the second one of the Original 6 to move away! We're growing up... scary thought. Next time we have an Ottawa trip, we know where to stay!

Jo

Anonymous said...

dude, that was FUNNY! seriously.
you're so cynical you make me look like Mary Poppins.
I'd keep the blog up, if I were you. What else are you gonna do - work? Not likely. And keeping me entertained is more important.
Tim

Reuben said...

Well Tim, when I did the first post I was feeling pretty annoyed at the job search process and I needed something to write about because I just wanted to see how this blogging thing works.
Anyway I will try to keep you entertained as I embark on this mysterious blogger journey. And your right - why would I work?

Reuben said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.