Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wedding Pics # 1

So now that I am married (hopefully more on that in a later post) I am not less busy. Nope life never seems to get slower. Right now I am banking on life getting a little slower in retirement but the track record is not looking too good. From finishing school to finding a job to starting a job to moving to getting married it was quite insane. But why am I still so busy? I don't know but I am sure it has something to do with quantum physics.
Anyway the point is everyone wants pictures of the wedding but I have no time to post them. We don't have internet at home so I have to do it at work which is slightly annoying. It hasn't worked to well.
Hopefully on the long weekend we can work something out although family is coming up and I am sure we will be busy.

However before you get all dissappointed b/c of the title of this post, Irene's mom uploaded some pictures from her camera. Check em out here. You see, the solution was to get someone else to post pics for us.
Have fun in the sun!

1 comment:

Reuben said...

If anyone has pictures from the wedding I would love to have copies. Just email them to me. Thanks.