Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Camera Broke

The LCD on my camera broke. It sucks b/c it was a fairly decent camera that lasted more than 4 years and many trips. It was actually a very stellar engagement gift (perhaps the most stellar - since we are not Italian) to Irene and I from a couple friends of ours. But at the same time the new cameras these days are so much better and faster.
So now I have to do some decision making. Do I want a high end Point and Shoot or do I want to make the jump to an DSLR? Right now, my research has led me to believe that the Panasonic DMC-TZ5 is the one to get.However, Irene had been planning on getting me a DSLR like this Sony A200 for my birthday. It would have made sense to have the point and shoot and an SLR but now that our camera is broken I think the versatility of the Panasonic trumps the quality/speed of the Sony.
What does everybody think? C'mon, not all at once!
Post a Comment