Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fleet Foxes in Stop Motion

This is a fantastic little home made stop-motion video that my brother made for my other brother for Christmas. He bought him the cd, made him a custom case and then made this video.

Given that he has never done a video like this before I think it turned out pretty awesome. All the artwork was done by hand and then photographed and then adjusted in Photoshop. Also it helps that the song is one of the best modern indie folk songs out there. It is called 'Blue Ridge Mountains' and was written by one of the members about his love for his brother.


3 comments:

Peter said...

That is really good!! I am impressed. Can we commission this sort of thing for Richard and Emma's wedding?

Reuben said...

I'm sure we could do one - what would you do it on though? That is the tough part....

Peter said...

There is plenty of material out there.. but yeah it has to have an overall point to it..