Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Snowstorm of March 2008

Last weekend we were hit with a monstrous snowstorm. I have seen blogs from people in Southern Ontario describing how much snow they got and showing pictures but c'mon guys. That was nothing. Ottawa really got dumped on. We are now 30cm from the all time record in 1971. Ottawa's record is over 400cm and Toronto's record is about 200cm. So yeah......quitcherwhinen already.
Anyway, I put together a short video of me trying to walk around my house in the snow. It was hilarious and Irene was trying so hard not to laugh while holding the camera.

The song in the video is the same one that I blogged about a week ago.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny! I cant believe how much snow you guys have gotten... its good to be a Calgarian, thats all I can say! Its 11 degrees here and there isnt any snow to be found! (Well except for in the shady spots!)

Brittany

Jay & Veronica said...

That is hilarious. I love were Reuben is 'swimming' through the snow. PRICELESS!!

Reuben said...

yeah for a bit there i thought i was never going to get out. i was ready to just give up. I thought "so this is how its all going to end"
lol