Thursday, December 04, 2008

New By-line

In case you haven't noticed (which you probably haven't if you use RSS feeds) I have changed my blog byline. It has been the somewhat appropriate "If you tolerate this, your children will be next" from the Manic Street Preachers song of the same name for a couple years at least.
My new byline is "They want me raw and smooth like glass, They want it fast but they don't want flaws" which is a line from the Islands song Rough Gem from their album Return to the Sea.
The reason I like this line is because it says a lot about life and specifically my life/work. I can relate very easily to it. The demands put on you can be almost impossible and are usually conflicting.
What do you think of it? I just love a good byline.

1 comment:

Peter said...

Brilliant.. absolutetly brilliant..