Monday, January 26, 2009

Family Stuff aka Awwwww

Every once in a while I feel I must bow to the pressures of the competitive family oriented blogosphere and do some touchy-feely nice post about family stuff instead of my regular cold-hearted useless drivel.

Now is one of those times:
So we went on a little road trip to Fergus (pronounced with a scottish accent) to see our niece and nephew (and their parents).  The trip was quick and uneventful, the kids were cute and we had a splendid time.

Here is Nethaneil chillen.  He does that a lot.
Here is Hadassah and me watching The Simpsons and a skiing competition in Austria.
And here is Irene and Hadassah taking pictures of themselves.

So that pretty much sums up our weekend.

Well that wasn't so bad was it?  I may have lost all 3 of my readers who actually enjoy the uselessness of this blog but perhaps I have gained 3 readers who usually would not let themselves get caught dead reading such a trivial waste of gigahertz.

1 comment:

Peter said...

Thanks for sharing these fantastic pics